In 2018, I designed the visual presentation for the National Nurse-Led Care Consortium’s annual conference. This included the program booklet (shown here), signage, PowerPoint slide templates, social media posts, nametags, handouts, and other supporting materials.
Professional nurses, nursing professors, students, academic leaders, and healthcare executives
The National Nurse-Led Care Consortium held it’s 2018 conference on October 16-18 in Philadelphia, PA. The theme of the event focused on transformation and the future of nursing and the organization.
- Quick-reference event guide
- Executive Director’s welcome message
- Photos and bios of featured speakers
- Detailed conference schedule
- Promotion for the 2019 conference
- Advertisement for membership
Programs: Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
Pages: 20 (including front and back covers)
Image Resolution: 300 ppi
File Type: .pdf
Printer: Fireball Printing